"6 weird habits/things about yourself."
Rules : The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 (or as many as you know) people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their devpage comments and tell them to read yours.
1. I have this really disgusting habit of gnawing on my knuckles (don't ask, I've been doing it since kindergarten) to the point that they're really gnarly looking and red, and people always ask me, "OH MY GOD WUT HAPPENED? DID U BUUURNZ URSELF?" And that has inspired a consequential habit of covering my thumb knuckles with my other fingers just to avoid inquiries, and it looks pretty weird.
2. I am an aimless wanderer, literally. I'd get lost if I didn't usually walk with people, because I can get so wrapped up in my brain I forget everything around me. I also like to pick really random places to walk a lot just because I find walking the most refreshing way to communicate with someone.
3. I send my parents text messages daily about really random crap. Usually about Martyloaf for dinner. Similarly, I have a habit of spouting completely pointless garbage just because I have an overactive mind and it's like somehow spitting it out and avoiding whatever I don't want to think about for a while with total irrelevance. So, for example, I will ask my mom constantly, "MOMMY, DO YOU LIKE BIRDUMS," not because I want an answer, but just because it's there.
4. I write a hella lot of journal entries and then post them as private. Like, a HELLA lot, because I am so damned paranoid and I always think somebody's going to go, "HAHA UR STOOPID Y DID U RITE THAT."
5. I write song lyrics EVERYWHERE. It's become a purely involuntary act by now. If I am listening to a song with a pen in hand, you will find the lyrics SOMEWHERE - on my shoes, on a desk, in my sketchbook, on my notes, on my CD player, WHATEVER.
6. I second-guess and argue with myself all the time. I'm not a debater by nature, but I noticed recently I can never let anything go with my initial opinion, even though that's often the one I provide. But as soon as I've thought enough to say something, I start thinking, "WAIT." I think it started after all the "empathy" chitter chatter in Psychology that suddenly multiple perspectives mattered to me and it began to feel horribly one-dimensional to look at everything purely from my own perspective.
I TAG: !DeathRetsu
To Do List:
1) Miru B-Day Gift
2) Alice Art trade
3) Gaia Coms
4) Music-based piece for =urbanberber
5) Album-based comic (like you
and I were talking about)
6) some charra illustrations for Canterbury comic
7) various giftarts for several lovelies on DA
8) neonigma request
Objects of adoration (friend-wise, artistically, or both, alphabetical order